During the Distruction

During the  Distruction

Aftermath

Aftermath

Sunday, February 10, 2008

New York Post : QUAKES SHAKE UP INDONESIA

The article mention about the Indonesia earthquake that killed many. It believe that earthquake on December 2004 trigged the tsunami in Southeast Asia. More million were dead due the lack in advance or any technology present in these southeastern Asian countries.


I think article is written to inform local and international audiences. I don’t think there is any specific or special audience that article written for.

I think the villain for the tsunami is the lack of technology. Also it mentions that earthquake is held responsible for tsunami. I don’t there is certain person or corporation or even country help responsible.

I believe there aren’t any heroes, but in my point of view any kind of aid is heroes. I think the medicinal or rescuers were the heroes.

I think main difference in this article compare to other newspapers is the story isn’t depth. I think there is mention to inform the audience nothing more. The post doesn’t seem concern at all. The article doesn’t mention anything about how and what happened. Even though it mention how many were killed. The article didn’t even mention what countries lack or where to contract if you want to help.

No comments: